Myers and Sons Construction offers an exceptional, paid internship program for civil engineering and construction management students at accredited colleges and universities.
Working alongside experienced professionals—estimators, project engineers, superintendents and project managers—our interns gain invaluable, first-hand experience on a wide range of heavy construction projects, generally located within California. And we provide our interns with feedback on their work.
Myers interns apply their CE or CM coursework to practical, real-world skills:
- Estimating, budgeting and scheduling
- Temporary design
- Quality control
- Plan reading
- Field measurement and field sketches
- Contracts and correspondence
- Quantity takeoffs
- Methods of operations
For additional information, a list of available openings, or to submit a resume, visit our careers website.
Myers & Sons Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Field Engineer Internship Georgetown WWTP (Georgetown, CA)
- Estimating Internship (Sacramento, CA)
- Field Engineer Internship Easterly WWTP (Vacaville, CA)
- Field Engineer Internship Recycled Water Design Build Project (Modesto, CA)
- Field Engineer Internship Civic Center WWTP (Malibu, CA)
- Field Engineer Internship Caltrans RT 57 Concrete Panel Replacement (Diamond Bar, CA)
- Field Engineer Internship Caltrans RT 215 Barton Rd. Construction Manager / General Contractor (Grand Terrace, CA)
- Field Engineer Internship Terminal Island WWTP (Long Beach, CA)
- Estimating and Field Engineer Internship (Castle Rock, CO)
- Field Engineer Internship Tappan Zee Bridge (Terrytown, NY)