We are currently looking for a construction professional who can both estimate and manage projects out of our Castle Rock, CO office. We are looking for a person that has experience in estimating Treatment Plants and Heavy Highway projects and is capable of thinking outside the box, understands multi staged construction projects, is detailed oriented with experience heavy civil construction.
* Provide full estimating services on large, complex heavy civil construction projects.
* Preparation of project estimates to ensure all factors are properly considered, priced, and included in the estimate summary.
* Site visits and investigations.
* Conducting constructability studies.
* Coordinate and Manage Subcontractors.
* Manage Owner relationships
* Update and Track Project Schedules
* 7 plus years construction experience with at least 2 years of estimating
* Ability to communicate effective
* Candidates must possess a strong work ethic.
* Work independently as well as part of a team.
* Strong organizational, interpersonal skills.
* Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
* Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
* Experience with HCSS/Heavy Bid
* Experience with Suretrack/Primavera
* Experience with Alternative Delivery Project such as Design-Build, CMGC, CMAR
Competitive salary depending on experience. Cost-of-living adjustments and/or relocation assistance may be provided.
How To Apply
Myers and Sons is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.