We are looking for a Project Accountant Assistant. The position contributes to Myers & Sons success by performing various accounting functions associated with job cost management. Jr. Project Cost Accountant assists Project Accountants in maintaining accounting across job cost associated accounts payable and subcontracts. The ability to take ownership, complete a task with accuracy and communicate well is essential.
• Enter contracts/subcontracts/purchase orders into accounting system
• Ensures vendors and subcontractors are complying with all project requirements (certs of insurance, purchase orders, lien releases, and subcontracts executed)
• Enter and review A.P. invoices/ take vendor calls/research invoices
• Review and enter extra work bills into accounting system
• Certified Payroll Assist
• Maintain and organize all files related to job cost management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• General knowledge of the construction field and accounting experience
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks within a defined time period
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a team player
• Strong computer skills with Vista Viewpoint experience preferred
• Comprehensive experience with Microsoft Office Suites
Competitive salary depending on experience.
How To Apply
Myers and Sons is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.