Myers & Sons Construction is looking for laborers, operators and carpenters in the greater Colorado Springs and Denver area. For a full description of these individiual job activites and to apply click on the link below
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in construction or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Transportation to work
- Work Safely
- Be able to carry 70 lbs. or more
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Willing to do laborer work
- Flexible availability to include overtime and possible weekends.
- Valid Driver’s license
Benefits / Pay:
- 401k retirement plan + 5% company matching
- Health Benefits
- Growth and Advancement
- Great company culture and parties