Senior Treatment Plant Estimator – Denver, CO
Myers and Sons Construction is currently looking for a Treatment Plant Estimator. We are not your run of the mill construction company, we are constantly challenging our people to be their best and give them a variety of projects to estimate with real collaboration among coworkers. This person will work closely with the Chief Estimator, Division Manager as well as ownership to ensure that the project are estimated correctly and the work is performed in an efficient manner. This person must be hard working and detail oriented. We are looking for a person that is capable of thinking outside the box, understands multi staged construction projects.
• Provide full estimating services on large, complex treatment plant and heavy civil construction projects.
• Preparation of project estimates to ensure all factors are properly considered, priced, and included in the estimate summary.
• Site visits and investigations.
• Conducting constructability studies.
• Researching of services for methods, costs and construction techniques.
• 5 plus years construction experience with at least 3 years of estimating
• Ability to communicate effective
• Candidates must possess a strong work ethic.
• Work independently as well as part of a team.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal skills.
• Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
• Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Experience with HCSS - HeavyBid
• Experience with Blue Beam, On Screen Take Off, Agtek
• Experience in Alternative Delivery such as CMAR, CMGC, Design Build & Progressive Design Build
Myers and Sons Construction, is a Heavy Civil Construction Company. The specializes in, Bridge Construction, Bridge Restoration, Roadway Rehabilitation, Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants, Concrete Bridge Overlays, Concrete Paving and Alternative Delivery Projects, including Design Build, CMGC, CMAR and Progressive Design Build throughout Colorado and California. For more information on our company please visit www.myers-sons.com
Myers & Sons Construction is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status