We are currently looking for a senior estimator with heavy civil experience. This person can choose to work in either our Sacramento, Los Angeles or Denver offices. We are looking for a person that is capable of thinking outside the box, understands multi staged construction projects, is detailed oriented with preferred experience in alternative delivery heavy civil construction.
* Provide full estimating services on large, complex heavy civil construction projects.
* Preparation of project estimates to ensure all factors are properly considered, priced, and included in the estimate summary.
* Site visits and investigations.
* Conducting constructability studies.
* Researching of services for methods, costs and construction techniques.
* 10 plus years construction experience with at least 5 years of estimating
* Ability to communicate effective
* Candidates must possess a strong work ethic.
* Work independently as well as part of a team.
* Strong organizational, interpersonal skills.
* Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
* Undergraduate Degree
* Experience in HCSS / Heavy Bid
* Experience with Alternative Delivery Projects such as Design Build, CMGC or CMAR
How to Apply
Myers and Sons is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.